16 Jun 2014 EileenPark

Graduation Letter

2 Comments School

Time flies. It seems like just yesterday I stepped foot on campus to start classes. Now, two years after transferring to Regent University, here I am as a graduate from the College of Arts and Sciences. In this video, I reflect on where God has taken me over the past few years and dream in expectations of where He will take me next.

Eileen Park

BA in Cinema Television

On-Campus Student

Kansas City, MO

I'm a Jesus-loving Korean film junkie who has a passion for prayer and the Muslim world. I also enjoy traveling, cultures, singing, and a cup of barley tea!

2 Responses to “Graduation Letter”

1. Reply Lucia Hedman says:

You go girl!! Don’t ever give up and don’t ever give in. May your heart and mind be stayed on our one true hope Jesus Christ the Author and finisher of our faith!! Thank you for the video clip I liked the creativeness of it as well as the message. God Bless

2. Reply Victoria Hedman says:

Eileen,

This year has really flown by! Even though I won’t be seeing you at school anymore you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the faith, love Jesus, and seek His will in all things. Great job on the post! May you be blessed in the coming years.