03 Jul 2013 NathanStump

Become a Regent Local!

No Comments Community, School

There are a lot of reasons why I love Regent, but one of best perks to being a student here is living in Virginia Beach! Virginia Beach and the surrounding area is rich in culture, history, recreation and entertainment. My friend John and I are spending the summer in Virginia Beach to explore Regent’s hometown and beyond! Through our video series, Regent Local, we’ll visit area attractions in and near Virginia Beach. We’ll hit the beach, take a short road trip to the Outer Banks, enjoy the tastes of Norfolk, and test our courage on some of Busch Gardens’ roller coasters  We’re excited for the adventure and hope you’ll come to campus and experience it with us!

Watch our first episode! In this video, we visit the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. The beach is only 20 minutes away from campus; you’ll find students studying by the ocean, running on the boardwalk or participating in local festivals and events.

Keep checking the Out of the Ordinary blog for more Regent Local episodes!

Tags:
Nathan Stump

BA in Cinema Television

On-Campus Student

St. Johns, MI

I'm a taxidermist, baseball enthusiast and an excellent badminton player.I started making movies as a kid and have a filmmaker ever since. My dream job is to be a video or television series host!
No Responses to “Become a Regent Local!”