17 Apr 2013 FrederickJones II

Seize the Moment to Celebrate

No Comments School

Regent University - Commissioning Service

Seize the moment out of your graduation  day to celebrate the accomplishment of your dream. Proactively engage in a purposeful conversation with your dream and let your imagination expand into a realm of quantum faith. This is a representation of complete confidence in the gifts, talents, and skills that the Creator has blessed you with through Christ Jesus (Eph. 1:3). Celebrate the victory of your academic excellence, because you are a son, or daughter of the King who leads you triumphantly.

Imagine celebrating with your family and friends, and loved ones at Regent University’s commencement where there will be a victory song that plays in heavenly places on your behalf. You can rejoice, because you’ve established a foundation of education, an honor for even your children’s children to inherit.

On graduation day, take a  moment to cry tears of joy, because you’ve succeeded in receiving true riches.. You’ve received your diploma, a key to unlock a door to become a Christian leader who influences and changes the world. Clothe yourself with light and put all darkness under your feet because today all the angels of God, including the cloud of witness, celebrate with you.

Every student needs encouraging words that motivate them, to help them persevere through every season in life. Some people may not understand the daily conflicts that come with managing the responsibilities of family, finances, and friendships. However, seize the moment to celebrate the purpose of your school assignments and be thankful for the people in your life who come to you for help.

Today, my friend, seize the moment to celebrate your victory in life, whether it is through academic excellence, a new partnership, a new friendship, or anything positive in your life.

If that is difficult for you today, for whatever reason, here is an encouraging word for you: You will succeed! You will win! You are a genius who knows how to rightfully position yourself to receive the blessing.

If you keep these things in mind, people will be attracted to you by your confidence and will ask for your expert advice. There is no such thing as want in your life if your heart seeks to give to people who need heaven’s provision. Go, live through your dream, live through your purpose, live through Christ. If you do this, those around you will be able to see the prosperity of beauty and victory in your life.

Celebration Prayer:

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever” (I Tim. 1:17).

Father, thank you for singing in me and over me, for you always lead me to triumph through Christ Jesus. My victory is already won! I receive the super abundance of joy and peace in my life, now.

“Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, riches, wisdom, strength, honor, glory, and blessing” (Rev. 5:12).

Thank you Father, this is my inheritance of victory and I receive the key to power, to riches, to wisdom, to strength, to honor, to glory, and to blessing. Today, I seize the moment to celebrate Your awesome love for me throughout all eternity. I am Your Beloved. The angels celebrate with me because I am an heir of salvation, seated in heavenly places with Christ. Amen.

Frederick Jones II

BS in Business

Online Student

Atlanta, GA

Joyfully married, expecting father who believes his son and future generations should receive spiritual, not just material inheritances from their fathers.
No Responses to “Seize the Moment to Celebrate”