10 Mar 2013 NicoletteAnderson

NYC Mission Trip Day 7

No Comments Community, School

Regent University - tourists

Thank you again to all who have been praying for us this week. Before we left for Virginia Beach we just had to spend a day being New York City tourists! Here is the final update from our trip!

Starting off our free day at 6:30a.m. was not my first choice, but getting the perfect lemon donut and some nice Starbucks coffee made everything better! Sightseeing and some famous food places were in store for us today. Between the World Trade Center, Central Park, and Rockefeller Center, I was toured out. I also had the chance to go to Ellen’s Stardust Diner for lunch and Magnolias bakery for a wonderful Cinderella cupcake!

Regent University - FAO Schwarz

Have you ever been to the huge Toys-R-Us right in Times Square? I have and I love it, being the four-year-old that I am at heart, but I was never allowed to ride the Ferris wheel inside of it. For the first time ever, my boyfriend, Ryan (who is slightly afraid of heights), took me on the Ferris wheel, and it was perfect!  Some of our other groups members embraced their inner child and went to another big toy store, FAO Schwarz, where they played the big piano keyboard. Then, dinner in Little Italy with the whole group and a long subway ride back ended the long and cold but pretty awesome free day.

-Jacqueline Satterfield

Tags:
Nicolette Anderson

BA in Cinema Television

On-Campus Student

Mantua, NJ

From a small town in South Jersey - I love being goofy and making people laugh. I dream of seeing the world and telling the stories I encounter with my camera.

<p class="videoBlogger">Video Blogger</p>
No Responses to “NYC Mission Trip Day 7”