12 Dec 2012 FrederickJones II

The Purpose of Change and Hope

1 Comment Church, Community

Regent University - students in classroomWhile you are navigating your journey at Regent University, it is vital that you discover your purpose in life. My friend, here are five questions to ask God as you complete your undergraduate or graduate program

1. Who am I? – Identity

2. Where am I from? –Source

3. Why am I here? – Purpose (define your passion)

4. What can I do? – Potential

5. Where am I going? – Destiny.

Calvin Coolidge, the thirtieth president of the United States (1923-1929), declared, “The foundations of our society and our government rest so much on the teachings of the Bible that it would be difficult to support them [the foundations of society] if faith in these teachings would cease to be practically universal in our country” (http://boardofwisdom.com). People who see themselves as change agents can make a difference for the next generation. Until righteous people learn to occupy the seven spheres of influence by being the salt of the earth (Mt. 5:13), we, as a nation, will continue to allow the advancement of immorality (e.g., abortion & the like) through our so-called “conservative” Supreme Court.

As our nation continues to change and grow, you have the power through God-given gifts to be a leader who changes the world in your sphere of influence: family, education, religion, media government, arts and entertainment, or business. I believe that you have the confidence, the power, and the authority to make a difference in your community, business, home, and family by having an unshakable Biblical worldview of love, faith, and hope.

Frederick Jones II

BS in Business

Online Student

Atlanta, GA

Joyfully married, expecting father who believes his son and future generations should receive spiritual, not just material inheritances from their fathers.

One Response to “The Purpose of Change and Hope”

1. Reply Ryne Smith says:

This is a great post, and one that is very personal to me. I am struggling to find my purpose. God gave me passions that are so huge in scope that it feels like I could never use them. I hope that I am beginning a journey that will show me God’s purpose for my talents and passions and take me to a place where I can find joy in what I do. I believe becoming a student at Regent (albeit an online student) may just be a huge step in that direction.